Our approach ensures that we act with the utmost degree of integrity and professionalism.
An important part of our business is building long-lasting relationships that enable you to have peace of mind when it comes to your finances.
A trusted Financial Adviser, who takes the time to understand your financial situation, gives you confidence that your finances are in good hands and planning for your future can be straightforward.
• Put Clients’ Interests First
• Trustworthy with Integrity
• Stability & Long-term Focus
By taking this personal approach, you can be sure of professional, independent advice through a local face-to-face service, which clients often regard as a high priority.
Treating Customers Fairly
Treating Customers Fairly is a key Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) initiative. We put these principles at the heart of our business to ensure good outcomes for all clients.
There are the six consumer outcomes that firms should strive to achieve to ensure fair treatment of customers. These remain core to our business.
1. Consumers can be confident they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
2. Products and services, marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
3. Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
4. Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
5. Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
6. Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Want to know more?
To find out more or to arrange a meeting with us, please call
0116 271 8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org